S.U.C.RE. focuses on the response of the Universities to the academic needs of refugees/migrants students and scholars and to the formation of good practices guidelines through the development of training modules addressed to voluntary sector working in the field with the specific population. Specifically, the project focuses on the processes required for the proper integration of refugees/migrants (students and scholars) in higher education as well as on their academic support after their acceptance/entrance in a University. In addition, it focuses on the psychosocial integration/support of refugees/migrants and their proper information on legal and health issues. S.U.C.RE. aims at creating educational/training material to be properly used by practitioners and interested parties.
• Higher Education Qualification and Application Procedures for Refugee Applicants
• Institutional support for Refugee students in Higher Education
• Institutional support for Refugee Scholars in Higher Education
• Psychological Support through communities’ Engagement & Mobilization
• Supporting Refugees on Health and Law Issues
Information: [email protected]
/ Tel: +30 2310 99 8545 / +30 2310 99 7332