DESCRIPTION AND METHODOLOGIES
This project intends to qualify further individuals with foreign academic degrees in Business Administration and to refresh their specialist knowledge.
Academics with foreign degrees are often not employed at a level corresponding to their qualifications, or experience difficulties in entering the labour market at all. UP Transfer GmbH at the University of Potsdam is offering a practical qualification to address this issue. This university qualification will give the participants an opportunity to improve their current employment opportunities.
• Specialised training: Introduction to Business Administration, Introduction to Financial Accounting, Introduction to Cost and Performance Accounting, International Trade Relationships, Employment and Tax Law, Introduction to Health Economics, Marketing/Business Development, Controlling
• General career training: Preparation for the Application Process, Intercultural Communication, Microsoft Office, Project- and Conflictmanagement, Communication in work team
• Company internship: The internship phase is also intended to help the participant prepare to enter into a working relationship
• Certification awarded: Certificate
• Duration: the theoretical part in classes takes 5½ months, the intership is intended
for at least 1 month
Katrin Mischun (Project Manager)